Meghalaya, one of India’s Seven Sister States, is known as a celestial sanctuary where clouds dance in ethereal harmony. This beautiful place, unexplored and mythical, can take even a native to a parallel dimension. Nature lovers are drawn to this naturally blessed location by its awe-inspiring wonders. Meghalaya takes pride in being the wettest place on the earth, with a stretch of pristine aqua, fauna, and flora. This unique trip transforms into a therapeutic getaway into the tranquil embrace of Meghalaya, where you’ll discover the spectacular grandeur of the Dawki River and the expansive plains of Bangladesh.
- PER DAY Starting Car Prices 3800/= INCLUDING ALL TOLL PLAZA,ROAD TAX,FUEL,DRIVER ALLOWENCE.
- Customization: As per the requirement
- HOTEL PER NIGHT ( 2 PAX ) @RS 3500 AT SHILLONG CHERAPUNJI @RS 3800 DAWKI @RS 2400
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape on the way ahead & pay a visit to Umiam lake.
- Discover the hidden gem of the city and get spellbound with the charm of landscape
- Visit one of the highest waterfalls of India, Nohkalikai Falls which gushes down from the height of 1100 ft.
- Embark your trek toward Double Decker Root Bridge to see the wonder of nature.